Lowepro Whistler BP 350 AW Backpack
The backpack that was born on the side of the mountain as Lowepro says in their propaganda. Reasons to purchase this backpack:
- Has an internal frame and configurable pads that will protect your gear (not all Lowepro backpacks have internal solid frames)
- Outside materials are extra durable, more than the standard ones.
- Can mount an axe, shovel, spikes and other things along the sides, front or even inside the extra pocket and not tear the materials.
- Like all AW series, it comes with an extra weather cover.
- Will fit in the overhead on a CRJ700/900 or ERJ145
- The opening is inside, you don’t have to take off the backpack completely to access your gear. This also keeps the backpack clean, free from mud, snow etc.
- Is modular, can add more Lowepro accessories to the sides like lens pouch, water bottle holder and other pouches.
- Fits perfectly once you adjust the straps to your height and width.
List of gear shown in the photo above:
Lowepro Whistler BP 350 AW: http://amzn.to/2B2LNOm
Cloth Cable Release: http://amzn.to/2CPqEUM
USA Maps: http://amzn.to/2yOJWGM
Silica Gel: http://amzn.to/2jaLUf5
I’ll continue to update this post as time goes and I spend much more time with this backpack.