7Artisans is at it again with their line of fast lenses for the Leica M system.
Due out this month:
- Short-telephoto 75mm focal length offers a slightly compressed image that is well-suited to portraiture and close-up images, especially when used in conjunction with the shallow depth of field afforded by the bright maximum aperture.
- Extremely fast f/1.25 maximum aperture for notable control over depth of field for selective focus shooting, and also benefits handheld shooting in low light lighting conditions.
- Sonnar optical concept yields a high degree of sharpness and well-controlled flare. Individual elements feature a multi-layer coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A 13-blade diaphragm produces a rounded and pleasing bokeh quality. Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6′ away.
- Physical design of the lens incorporates several brass components for enhanced rigidity and durability. Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques. In the Box 7artisans Photoelectric 75mm f/1.25 Lens for Leica M Front and Rear Lens Caps
Buy here directly from the 7Artisans Store: https://amzn.to/31pCctk